I have never seen Todd so tired. No sleep around here. The baby actually sleeps the best when Todd is holding him. So my sweet husband holds him a lot so that I can sleep. Today we decided it's time for Parker to sleep in a bed and not on Todd or he will keep looking like this.
The kids kept being given these sweet little stuffed animals. It looked like it must have been a Young Women's project. Very sweet but after getting nine of them we decided it would be best for them to stay at the hospital for other kiddos.

Other than the fun up and down motion, I actually hate hospital beds.

Brooklyn has taken to rubbing her own ear and sucking on her tongue a lot more recently. It's been a whirlwind of change for this little one and she's trying her best but her emotions are still running high.

This is what Parker thinks of his stinky siblings, or maybe it's his own diapers.

This is how he likes to sleep and sometimes it's the only way he will sleep.



3 comments:
Yay! More pictures of Parker!
I wish I was there to help relieve you guys - being sleep deprived is the worst! That darling little guy is worth it though. Love you!
He's such a little cutie! I feel sorry for you guys that he won't sleep in his bed, though...
Sleepless Nights are so hard...even when you get to wake up to a little cherub! The good thing is...it doesn't last forever.
Post a Comment