Monday, March 14, 2011

Lots of Logan and Bits and Pieces

I took a picture of this scene because it's pretty typical.  Logan is a dragon, Brooklyn is a princess, Todd is wearing a lei and they are watching cartoons.

Logan got in the lip line in heaven twice.

Big Todd and little Todd.

My magic dragon.

It's cool because it has claws.  Very serious.

When Dylan dressed up like a knight, Logan put this ensemble together.  It's gladiator/Jedi/magician/Mickey/king inspired.

Back up off me yo!
Mom, I have the force and I'm not afraid to use it.

Who wants to mess with a two year old in a diaper?


So sweet.

Even sweeter.  Lightning McQueen goes with him everywhere.

This is baby Parker sleeping on the couch.  Brooklyn added her single rose and made it look a little scary.

Tummy time with Parker.

Don't you want to cuddle with him.

Or just eat him up?

Good morning Parker.

He's a happy baby.

And pretty chill.

His sweet ride.

When Parker plays with his toys the wild animals start to swarm.  He's under attack.

This is the awesome bouncer from Grandma Smith!  The best part is that he can't roll away, be knocked over, or have his toys stolen by wandering 2 year olds.  Thanks Grandma Smith!

Exploring the amazon!

happy boy!

Brooklyn and I fight over who gets to hold him all the time.


Brooklyn's latest art project...awesome!

An Ice storm hit our area.

Dylan's Fly Away Me art project.

It's a huge deal to get your art picked out of your grade to be put on display.  The funny part was that Dylan came home one day all depressed. When I asked him why he said his teacher kept his art project and he wanted to play with it.  I asked the usual questions like 'were you finished, maybe it was drying, maybe there is more to add, etc.  Dylan was mad.


A few days later i got this in his folder.  Dylan said, "oh yeah, they told me it was going on a wall, but I don't care I wanted to play with it."  Now to me, a person who loves art and grew up dying for moments like these, this was a huge deal.  I was so proud, but laughing at the same time because Dylan is just not that type of kid.  He likes to blend in, watch others, play with his same friend at recess all day, bring home the art work he wants to play with, and do his own thing.
I love it.

Here is something else I love.  Brooklyn's people, well, her family to be specific.  heir smiles go across their whole face and their hair is always flat or in a box.  It's awesome and you can always guarantee pink or purple in everything she touches.  That a girl.


This was yet another hilarious moment.  I got Brooklyn some M&M's at the store and told her to save some for Logan.  Brooklyn being the generous young lady that she is handed me this.  When asked about the rest she simply shrugged her shoulders.  She couldn't even spare the peanut.  Ahhh 4 year olds.  At least he got some chocolate. ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Logan Brooklyn and Parker are SOOO CUTE! I love their little dress up outfits! I know you have made adorable halloween costumes in the past so I wouldn't doubt if you designed the dragon outfit too! :) Those typical days at home where everyone is either a superhero are a princess seem like the greatest huh? very fun! I love seeing all the pictures on your blog!

Kristi said...

There are two photos here that made me laugh out loud: the one of your kids on Todd's lap all in some sort of costume and the one with Logan in a diaper with the sword. Oh my word it makes me miss your kids and their crazy creativeness. You make 'em good Amy. Oh and I DEFINITELY want to eat little Parker. Yummy for sure.

Karla said...

What sweet pictures! Logan got in lots of lines twice in heaven. He's adorable. And little Parker is as precious as they come. I love my sweet Grand-boys!!