Santa was awesome and brought everything Rapunzel for Brooklyn. Plus a CD player and mic that makes her even more entertaining.
Grandma Ferguson sent the Rapunzel that was nowhere to be found.
Logan enjoying the boxes as much as the presents inside. I always enjoy the way Grandma Smith wraps them. This year I was way more prepared. Christmas morning I had batteries, scissors, a knife, and a few types and sizes of screw drivers. The way they package toys means next year I'll need a crowbar and small amounts of dynamite.
Logan thrilled to have presents with his name on them.
The toy of the day. two small R/C helicopters. I'm so glad Santa brought two since Dylan was the one who actually put it on his list.
Logan loving his night before jammies and slippers.
Dylan seriously geared up and ready for Star Wars.
Rock Chalk with pride. I also gave him a mini basketball hoop for his office so he can look even more grown up at work.
Loving his big doggy. He sleeps with this every night.
Loving his new choo choos too! Thanks Grandma Smith!
I wonder how many 'keens' aka Lightning McQueens' he has on him.
Brooklyn steeling Logan's Santa present. She even took her new doll along on her crime spree.
Dylan and one of his Legos. Both Grandma's and Grandpa knew what Dylan loves most in the whole world. Anything and everything Lego!
A few hours later and it's complete!
Brooklyn is now a hair aficionado. Thanks Grandma Smith!
We are so blessed to have such generous Grandma's and Grandpa's. We wished we had family closer but we still had a great Christmas Eve and morning with a few great friends in our same boat. We are so blessed to feel so loved.



No comments:
Post a Comment