During my mom's visit we went to Princesses on ice to celebrate her birthday. I thought it would be a cheesy show but Disney pulls out all the stops for their icecapades too!
Brooklyn can sniff out two things in life. Seriously if they is ever a crime in the world involving cotton candy or chocolate she could find the criminal across the globe. It's amazing the way her little fingers are magnetic to the stickiness of cotton candy. Doing our three month supply of normal food would basically be chocolate milk and cotton candy...just kidding. kind of.
I'm probably the only sap in the audience to get teary eyed during the Cinderella scene but it's my favorite story ever.
Dylan complete with hat hair had to buy a sword to feel manly amongst all the princesses.
What a fun birthday day!
One of Brooklyn's many faces.
The crown came with the cotton candy. This is what she looks like when she is sugar drunk.
Soon to be a sugar coma.
So long Cinderella! Brooklyn asked me weeks later what they had on their feet. Wow, how did I miss that one. I guess I forgot to explain to her what ice skates were.



No comments:
Post a Comment