My Fave "The Brooklyn"
Fancy "The Isabella"
Everyday "The Fergie"
"Dress design for Shabby Apple dresses"
My inspiration? I love ALL things girly, but I'm a mom of three so I also love pockets. Ruffles, the red carpet, ribbons, and sparkles inspire me everyday.
Fabric? maybe a Cotton/poly spandex blend and I love silk.
I love Shabby Apple and I love their dresses. So here's to being girly!



31 comments:
Oooh, I love them!!! I will take one of each please! You are amazing Amy! Poor Fergie doesn't have a face ;)heehee...
I know, she's a ghost or better yet a form.
These are really beautiful! I'd absolutely buy one!
I am impressed. Great work Amy...I don't know how Todd ever married somebody of your capability and talent.
Seriously Amy I love your designs! I love the Brooklyn. If I buy the fabric can you make it for me? ;) We could even use double stick tape for most of it. lol Seriously you are sooo talented. Love your guts!
I LOVE all of them! But I think the first one has got to be my favorite too!
Amy,
Your designs are innovative and fresh. I would definitely buy them. My favorite is the Brookyln.
Amy, they are beautiful!!! I love ALL of them! You are seriously so talented.
AMAZING! Love all of them, but especially the Brooklyn! Very cute. Especially love the pockets!
I love your designs, Amy! The Fergie is my favorite..LOVE the color!! Would be flattering on a "not-so-skinny" type (like me :=})
Amy, I think you're amazing and talented and I LOVE all of them!
Amy! They are beautiful! For some reason I am not surprised...some girls just have all the talent. miss you!
I would wear all three. You are crazy talented and such an inspiration. I can't wait to see what Shabby has to say.
It's no surprise to me that you whipped out 3 amazing designs yet again! You always do! Forget the contest- Shabby Apple needs to hire you full time! I remember back to days of middle school when I'd try to walk out the door and you'd say, "you're not wearing that are you?" Thanks for setting me straight all these years.
Ps... LOVE your Halloween costumes too! You're amazing.
You really have a talent. I love them all. I think that the 2nd one is my favorite one. No matter what happens I hope that you don't give up, you are super talented and somebody will see that.
I've never heard of the Shabby Apple. I need to get out more. I'm definately going to check it out now though. So cute. We have one on the way. Maybe I'll get a little girl to dress up this time. Hee! Hee!
You are my favorite! After I'm done being a fat lard, can I please have one of these dresses? Seriously you are so talented. I've always told you I'd invest in your clothing company. You're my fancy design hero!
Amy,
Love them all! Great job!
You are amazing! Love them all.
I am in LOVE with the "Brooklyn." When can I buy it from Shabby?
You are amazing!!!
Ooops Ben had been on my computer. . .stinker. He does like the "Brooklyn" as well.
Please make them!!!
oh wow Amy--I had heard how talented you are and now I believe it! I'd love a dress like this!
I'll take the Isabella, please, size Prego! heehee. I hope Shabby Apple will see how amazing you are!
when I saw that contest, I thought of you right away! If you don't win, will you make me #1 & #3? oh pretty please :-)
Amy, seriously open up your home,and make it a design studio. I'd pay you for it, I'm good for it. I LOVE ALL the dresses, especially the Brooklyn. You are crazy talented girl!!!!
27 comments Amy? WOW! ...you've entered Blogger history in our family! :-) Love your newest design project...you're simply amazing. My vote goes to the Brooklyn dress, but in the Fergie color! Great Job...hope Shabby Apple doesn't miss the opportunity to sign on a SUPER TALENTED SUPERSTAR!
You are the first person other than myself who I have ever heard acknowledge the NEED for pockets. Jeff gets tired of hearing me complain when I am wearing a dress with no pockets. Drives me CRAZY!!! (As if that is a long trip.)
On another note, I am absolutely in awe of your talent. Incredible.
Amy! You are really talented! The dresses are soooo cute! I would buy them all! When Jared and I were dating... or maybe engaged, I think we got on all of our email accounts to vote for your dance costumes :) Wish I was creative enough to do that!!
I LOVE the Brooklyn--SERIOUSLY--I WANT TO BUY IT whether its for Shabby Apple, or as an Amy Smith original. I LOVE the combo of girly and mom-pockets!!! You SHOULD have a line!
Post a Comment