Another little competition, another big bummer.
People MUST think I'm crazy!
But this is how I feel about those people.
I'm a little confused, a little sad :(

And while I'd love to drown my sorrows...
At least I will always feel like a princess who likes things pink and sparkly.
So...once again, no dice on the Shabby Apple dress "Dare to design contest." I definitely lost the dare on that one. Blue. Burnt out. Just another person to add to my "I'll prove you wrong" list. ha ha ha. What's a dreamer like me to do? I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming.
Thanks for the tremendous support. I love that you all backed me up. I'll take that over being any finalist, any day. You're all awesome and I love you with ALL my heart!
Thank You!



5 comments:
I'm so proud of you, Amy! I've never had the courage to try to enter a contest like that and I admire you. YES! By all means, Keep Dreaming.. And anyway, those of us who matter think you won, hands down!!! (love the pictures of the kids..and go ahead, just for today..drown your sorrows in Hersheys...ha, ha!)
Ah, this makes me sad too! Amy, you are sooo talented and I seriously loved all your dresses, really, I wanted them all! Please keep trying...the world can't deny talent as amazing as yours forever!
Like I said before...that must have been a SOUR APPLE! :-) Just think...one of these days someone will catch on and life will never be the same for your incredible designs! You've got talent lady! So proud of you for trying...NOW GO HAVE A BIG BOWL OF CHOCOLATE SYRUP!
"Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing.
Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true"
Your dreams will come true. But your dream isn't shabby apple- it's bigger than that. And better.
"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!"
I know you don't need all this pep talk. You're stronger than most and you have the best sense of humor about life. I LOVE YOUUU!
...but seriously, Crappy Shabble is insane. Or too cheap to make your nice clothes.
Post a Comment