This is actually the picture I meant to post last because it happened as we were walking to the cars. Brooklyn warned me she had to go potty and this is what happens when you think you can put something off. I think this was the first time Dylan got embarrassed of his little sister and all of us couldn't stop laughing. Soon after this moment I had to chase her around the park as she ran with her pants around her ankles. Note to self: when Brooklyn says she has to go...TAKE HER ASAP!
They can't read but they did figure out that this was a store so they sold ice cream.
Logan finally enjoying grass.
This was one of our last park excursions before they left. Such a cute moment.
He still makes the funniest faces. He just is looking so much older.
So ladylike as she slides.
Yo, yo Waz Up?
I think he was being a praying mantis. Does that shock anyone?
Brooklyn must have music going on in her head all the time because she loves to dance!
Here is another beautiful move.
Even while eating dinner she has to stop and pose. And she does this regardless of the camera.
Anna with a mouth full of pizza still looks beautiful.
Cute Kate just so happy.
Here is her normal camera pose.
And Dylan's normal camera pose.



1 comment:
That story about Brooklyn cracks me up...Tell Dylan it won't be the last time his sister embarrasses him. How do I know you ask? I have a teenager son and he has an 8 year old sister. That's what they do!
Post a Comment