Brooklyn has some perfectly puffy pink skirts from both Grandma's who love to add to her frilly ways. She might often be found in nothing but her skirt. This is like a ballerina skirt on steroids and it's her favorite thing to wear. The other day she and Dylan were playing in the backyard. Without fail the hose gets turned on and within minutes she is running around in all of her 3 year old glory. I tell her she has to march inside and go put some underwear on or she can't play outside. Begrudgingly (that's a word right) she goes upstairs and follows my orders. When she tries to sneak back outside I see a flash of pink, ruffles, and a very bare bum. Apparently, to her, this skirt counts as underwear. Here is what she looked like after a few hours of play.
This is 100% kid made. Wow right? I gave them paint and they made this beautiful. It's officially called Bird Whisperer Manor. (In honor of Todd and his special bond with the birds in our backyard)
We tried to lure birds with bird food and they would get pretty close but I still don't think we have had any long term guests.
Ta Daaaaaaa!!!!



1 comment:
What creative kids. Very cute project...I'm sure the birdies will be flocking to your home very soon.
Post a Comment