
It's not perfect but I loved the "E"!

I was pleasantly surprised with this one. I wasn't sure I could get something done in time but I finished it with minutes to spare and I loved it. But then again, it's pink, princessy, and has jewels on it, what's not to love, Right?

This one was a little more time intensive and difficult. Plus I hate thin straight lines and Star Wars is full of them. But I loved the way it turned out and I'm learning to understand my paint better so yay! I just copied a shirt Dylan wears all the time for his friend Tanner(who is 8). Dylan has really looked up to this boy and I am grateful he treated Dylan like another cool 'older' kid. He is getting a Star Wars room soon and hopefully this will work for it.
My friends have birthdays at the same time and now they decided to have a baby and move at the same time too. I'm already behind on my painting but I have always wanted to make something for their kids rooms so here are a few already on their way across the country. More pictures of other art pieces to come soon!
1 comment:
Those are both incredible. I love the Emma one especially because I know how you just whipped it up!!! That Star Wars canvas is awesome. Lucky friends of yours!
Post a Comment