Sad news...boo hoo. Kelly from Texas won the Dancing with the Stars contest. I can't really remember which one that was but we'll see it on the show soon. They said it was close but I came up short. Oh well, maybe next time.
What I really wanted to say was THANK YOU! Thank you to all the people who spread the word via email, blogosphere, phone calls, and being my PR reps. I had a great time being creative and seeing my art on the web for all to see. It was a good reminder that I can still draw and indulge in my hobbies for the time being. It has been a blast reconnecting with long lost friends and meeting friends of friends who voted for me and supported my more whimsical side. It has meant so much to feel your encouragement and love. I realized how very blessed I am to have such a great support group of family and friends. You are all awesome! And after all, it was an honor just to be nominated right?...ha ha ha. So I didn't win but I'm going to Disneyland anyway. Thanks again!!!



3 comments:
It just goes to show, the best (wo)man does not always win. Still, pretty impressive that you went as far as you did. Congratulations.
I can't remember her's either and that just means that if it was that unmemorable, she shouldn't have won. The best man got second place and that was you. Although you are not a man. Let's all go to Disneyland!!!
You were Robbed! Wasn't hers the one that was more kid like in drawing. I think her whole middle school must have opened up like 16 new e-mail accounts under their parents name a piece to vote for hers in order to beat you. Congratulations on making it that far. Quote from Cars, "You're still a winner to me... (ya old Daddy Rabbit)" Mrs. The King to Mr The King. :)
Post a Comment