Alright, you can see the final drawings on the Dancing With the Stars website, but here are the preliminary sketches that are really similar.
My designs are in! Go check them out...tah dah!
If you go to this link you can vote five times.
(I'm not sure if it's five times a day or for the whole week so I'll keep you posted)
http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=designvote08
I know it's a pain, but you have to register to vote. It should only take a few minutes and I would so appreciate your help!
Voting ends Friday at midnight so don't delay!
You are all awesome and thanks again!
Love, Amy



3 comments:
Best of luck with the contest. I'll pass it along.
My votes are in Amy! And I put your story up on my blog to get my fam and friends voting too. Good luck - we're rooting for you!
P.S. I called you again on Monday, but no luck again. You are IMPOSSIBLE. :) :)
did it! Done! You got all 4 of my votes. Ha-ha, I'm kidding, you got all five! I'm so excited for you. Your sketches were by FAR the best ones!!!
Post a Comment