Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mrs. Martha's Pumpkin Patch!

Mommy Dylan bonding time
This is a picture of the hay ride.  I am sitting with some friends and Dylan was with 'his boys'
It was pretty cold and crisp on the hay ride but we even saw a family of deer cross our path
This is what happens when we asked his class to pose for a picture.  At least Dylan was contemplating the idea.  Brody is in the blue and I'm pretty sure Sawyer is in the black skeleton sweatshirt below.
It has already begun...all the boys wanted to copy each other and insisted on keeping their hoods up the entire day no matter what.  He has his own little club and it's pretty cute.
This was Dylan's favorite activity of all but he was sneezing all the way down.
Dylan loved the parachute game but loved making it a tent even more.
Dylan found his perfectly placed magic pumpkin
I had my camera on the wrong setting and my pictures started coming out dark.  This is his sweet little friend Anna who's mom is Kristi.  They had a ball.
Dylan and his class and funny faces below.  My head is actually really flat.  I could totally be one of those women who carry water on their heads but I'm glad I'm not.

This is Dylan's first field trip ever!  The pictures are of all the classes but there are only eight kids in Dylan's class.  His favorite friends are Brody, Sawyer, and Rylee.  He has friends in other classes like Anna and Ellie but doesn't see them everyday.  At the pumpkin patch we had a three legged race, slid down hay rolls things, had hot cocoa and lunch on hay barrels, played with a parachute, picked a magic pumpkin, and went for a very fun hay ride.  I loved getting the one on one time with Dylan and getting to know his school friends.

1 comment:

amy said...

He is so cute and looking so much even older than the last time we saw you guys. It makes me miss you. Happy Trick or Treating this weekend. Can't wait to see the kids costumes.