Heather and Zach tired the knot and it was perfect. From the rehearsal dinner, to the temple, to the reception, it all went pretty smoothly. They sang their own wedding soundtrack throughout and I couldn't imagine them without each other. I am so happy for my little sis. And it was so much fun to be with so much family!
Todd and Parker surrounded by the little ladies.
This is my only niece on my side. Her name is Gianna and she is so sweet.
This was my major project in November. Two time period little flower girl dresses. It was so fun to do but I should have started earlier. Let's just say I was hemming both dresses and sewing on lace in the car on the way to the reception. I wasn't very stressed because I had IN And Out in the car...YUM!
Little flower girls scattering flower petals.
Introducing Zach and Heather Pond. Todd has already decided to name their music group Petey Pond and the Tadpoles. Petey is a nickname Todd started 10 years ago that has somehow managed to stick like glue.
Logan was my little man. He called me a princess and kissed my hand all night.
He's such a ham!
Have you ever seen eyebrows like that on a 2 year old. When he grows up he'll have to wax his forehead.
Parker was perfect all day. All of the kids were great. Considering we had a kid get sick on the plane and a three hour time change, the kids were amazing.
This is why there aren't many pictures of Dylan. My cousin Kelly has a little boy named Drew who is Dylan's same age. It's kind of like how he is with his cousin Jordy. Once they are together it's instant best friends and they disappear doing little boy things having fun for hours. Drew and Dylan took full advantage of the all-you-can eat candy bar, the photo booth with all sorts of disguises to dress up in, and the all-you-can drink Shirley temples.
This is just before meeting for the group photos. Everything looked so beautiful.
Todd and I at night.
Todd and I in the evening. Can you see how tired my eyes are? Yikes! And I should have put more effort into hiding my post baby belly but oh well, that's why you can crop pictures. I had one sis get married when I was really pregnant and the other sis get married 2 months after baby number four. Awesome.
Goofing off.
This is what the back of the building looked like. It was an entire sit down meal with lots of yummy everything!
I love Gianna's face in this picture. She looks like a doll.
Dylan was in charge of getting Logan up the hill. Logan didn't want to go.
I just want to eat them up.
Uncle Brian showing Dylan how to really take a picture. Rock on Uncle Brian or is it I love you in sign language. ha ha ha.
She's getting so grown up.
They are so sweet together. Most of the time :)
If you can't tell Brooklyn was obsessed with my bouquet and she carried it around all night. That is, at least when she wasn't trying to carry Gianna.
This is the Bridal party.
Thanks Babe, for catching this one.
And this one too.
Nothing says Brooklyn like this picture.
We wish we could freeze her like this forever.
OK. So there are a lot of pictures of Brooklyn here, but she was the only one willing to pose so Todd grabbed the camera and got some priceless shots.
Obviously Brooklyn also enjoyed the candy bar.
This is a very Brooklyn look.
No doubt she is cracking a joke or making us laugh.
Pretty as a princess.
The night before we got on the plane I couldn't close the back of this dress. Did I make it too small? Through some kind of miracle, after putting the zipper in, there was plenty of room and it was a perfect fit...just don't look to close. No great sewing comes from a machine at 2 in the morning or in a car. ha ha ha.
Just before the big entrance. Brooklyn was a flower petal pro.
"Who's driving this fly'in umbrella?"
The kids got involved the night before in a little rehearsal dinner performance.
Dad and Brian were awesome on the guitar and Heather married the VonTrap family 2010 version. Seriously, they all have crazy music abilities. It was an awesome 'blink of an eye' two days and I know Heather and Zach will live happily eve after in Zeatherland.



3 comments:
ADORABLE pictures of the kids. You look amazing Amy. It takes me a year plus to start feeling anything close to normal after a baby. Those dresses are Amazing. It was fun to see your beautiful family. We miss you. Will you e-mail me your address so I can send a Christmas card?
jjroxburgh@gmail.com
I LOVE the dresses! I recently ran accross a picture of me in your dress from Macy's way back in HS, and my kids where in awe!! :)
How fun to see Heather's wedding too! I ran into your parents and Heather and Zach at the farmers market a few weeks back!!
Miss you!
You cut Bangs!! SO Cute! Love your new look. The dresses you made are, as usual, unbelievable. Did you make the vests for Dylan and Logan too? Weddings are the best! I am happy that you had such a great time with your family. The kids are adorable and you and Todd don't look any older than the day you got married...kudos!!
Post a Comment