Dylan and Logan having a blast!
Logan trying to catch a ride.
We went down to KY for a quick weekend trip. We missed our friends and wanted to catch up. Here we are at Ramses restaurant. Yum!
Dylan still makes the greatest faces. Logan's not too sure.
Sweet boys. Dylan was sporting a bowl hair cut at the time in honor of KY. ha ha ha.
Sam...Sam-bo. He's a doll and oh so sweet.
This is Dylan doing a little reenactment.
Seriously classy.
Logan couldn't wait for his food.
Parker actually slept better at the Gold's than our own house. Awesome!
I came around the corner and found Angela doing this. I thought I was awesome with Mickey Mouse pancakes. This is a whole new level. Unfortunately Angela later decapitated Ariel but the pancake was there.
I can't remember if this was a crown or castle. Either way... wow!
Ellie dressing up Brooklyn. All of my kids teachers ask about Ellie because my kids will inevitably mention her name a lot! We love the Gold's!



No comments:
Post a Comment