

Our little man is now a big six year old. Words cannot express how much we love and adore him. He is such a blessing to our family and we are so proud of him. He is an amazing example for his siblings as well as his parents. He reminds us to pray when we are stressed, he gives what he has to make someone happy, he loves all things bakugan, dinosaur, deep sea creatures, legos, star wars, dragons, bugs, and candies. He has a quiet disposition and sounds just like Mickey Mouse with his cheerful, happy voice. He has a huge heart and is always thinking. He loves to tell stories and draw pictures. He loves to explore, play the air guitar, and watch movies. He loves everything sour and uses his imagination all day long. He has perfect pitch and enjoys cooking with his mom and dad. He takes charge when todd is away and has always been a huge help. We love him with all of our hearts and can't wait to see what's next for this year.



5 comments:
I CAN'T GET OVER HOW STINKING CUTE HE IS!!!! From days old- to 6 years old he has always been such a light and so dang funny!
Dylan has a huge soft and tender heart and is nothing short of angelic! I love him so much! What a sweetheart. Happy 6th Dear Dylan!!! xoxoxoxoxo
Happy Birthday to Dylan! I found myself seeing you in him in certain photos, and then Todd equally as well. I guess that's the way it should be!
I agree- Dylan truly does have an angelic, soft disposition. He IS such a sweet boy, and certainly will make you and Todd both so proud!
love to you all!
What a handsome, tenderhearted, intelligent young man my nephew is growing up to be. Dylan you are quite the remarkable young man. Your Aunt Lori wishes you lived closer so she could spoil you daily! I can hardly believe you're 6!!!! WOW! Love you much!
He has such a sweet face - I don't think I ever see him sad or unhappy! Happy Birthday to you Dylan! Six is great and you are a great kid! We really love you!
Love,
The Fry Cousins
Post a Comment