Brooklyn woke up before anyone else and passed some pink balloons in the hallway on the way downstairs. She found us me in my bedroom and said "is today my pink birthday day?"
A breakfast fit for Brooklyn. She picked out chocolate with sprinkles while Dylan wanted the pink strawberry frosting. Blowing out her breakfast candle, then a phone call from Dad.
Everything pink for the little princess.
She wore her crown all day long and called these her party clothes.
I love it, I would totally wear this outfit!
Looking all grown up and Dylan gets more and more paranoid as she inches closer and closer to passing him in height. He likes to be the oldest AND the tallest, but I'm afraid his reign will be ending soon.
kisses
Brooklyn got to pick where she wanted to eat and shocker, she picked Red Robin just like Dylan. (They keep forgetting about Chuck E. Cheese so don't tell them.)
Dylan the Alien.
Logan mad about something or someone or the fact that the sun was shining to close to him. ha ha ha.
This is what I'm talking about when I say that Brooklyn is so much fun. When she is having a good time, you know it.
Daddy Kisses
Brooklyn's 2nd birthday hat and she kindly shared her other one with Dad.
Being sung to by the lovely waiters.
Spoiled by the grandparents! Brooklyn got Minnie luggage, a backpack, sprinkles, jewelry, a fancy sparkling purse and Disney clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Fergie and a shopping spree of ponies, Princess Tiana, pink cars, Ariel, and Littlest Pet shop from Grandma Smith. She was so excited to have this day and her party all about her. You could tell how special she felt just by the sparkle in her eye. And we needed more pink things around this house too! Thank you!



4 comments:
Brooklyn is the cutest thing ever! What an adorable personality! I want her party outfit for myself!
Just a couple of observations...Brooklyn inherited her mommy's thick, beautiful hair! She inherited her dad's love of holding ears! HA! HA! and Toddy Boy has the same nose profile as my sister Amy! Darling photos...we love RED ROBIN TOO!
Brooklyn looks like a little lady!
What a cutie! I love that outfit, too...and the cute poses only make it better! Happy Birthday to sweet Brooklyn! We love you so much!
The Fry Cousins
What a fun birthday and what a darling birthday girl. She's looking so grown up! Love the poses. Dylan is sweet as ever and that adorable little Logan has the same "worried" look I saw on Todd's face a million times. He looks SO much like Todd did at that age. P.S. Chuck-e-Cheese is over-rated..ha, ha.
Post a Comment