
After a little over a month, we sold our house. Our very first house is sold! I'm so excited! Since Todd has been living up in Columbus it's a lot easier not to be sentimental about the house and just want to be a complete family again. The last time we left each other my heart actually ached. Brooklyn cried and Dylan just keeps asking when can we move? I'm pretty sure the most important thing about our family is that we love to be together and hate to be apart.
We still have to close, so who knows what will happen. But for now, we have a contract and are excited to be moving on to our next adventure in Ohio. Combined it will be the tenth state we have lived in...wow.



7 comments:
congrats on your new adventure. We miss you guys. We are so excited for you.
farewell friend. I wish we would have kept in touch more. I love reading your blog and stuff. Maybe one day we will run into eachother. I hope that everything goes smooth with the move. hugs!
Congratulations! It will be so great! Can't pretend this makes me completely happy. In fact your post made me cry. Love ya!
Hurray! Great News...on to the next BIG adventure!
bittersweet to be sure. I'm so happy that stress is out of the way and you can be together as a family, but boy oh boy, are you going to be missed here!
Yay for you..... SO sad for us!!! We will miss you very, very much! Please let me know if I can help in any way!
Congrats, Amy and Todd! Amazing that your house only took a month to sell in a glutted market. It's the expert "staging" you did, Amy!! I'm happy that you'll all be together again soon, and I must say, I'm sad that I won't be visiting you in Louisville again. I loved the many little places we went each time I visited. But...new places and new adventures await in Ohio!!! Good luck with the move. Wish I lived closer and I'd be there to help!
Post a Comment