Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Moments

I finished my butterfly canvas, adding about fifty swaroski (sp?) crystals.
Todd handed Dylan the coolest weapon ever. It was an icicle hanging off our roof. And yes, it's that cold!
Happy 31 to me!!! Todd was out of town so the kids and I celebrated together.
We got some fancy food, and cupcakes for dessert. Then sweet Angela brought over my favorite ice cram from Baskin Robbins!!!!Yay!!! Then when Todd got back we went to my favorite restaurant called Z's and then to the movies to see Sherlock Holmes. Amazing movie!!!
After two years, she is still in loooove with Minnie Mouse. I think she is just a bit more graceful and girly now.
She is so excited to be dressed up.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Cutest little Minnie Mouse ever! Sorry you had to celebrate your 31st alone...but happy that you got to go to your favorite restaurant. Your butterfly is beautiful. You should sell them! I wish Dylan were here in frosty Idaho..I have a couple dozen "weapons" hanging from my roof I'd love to give him...Miss you all!!