Tuesday, February 09, 2010

One Wild Night

Todd and I had a night recently where we just looked at each other and laughed. We were all sitting around the dinner table and Dylan was dressed like a Popsicle eating pharaoh, Brooklyn was having brownie batter and a Popsicle simultaneously, and Logan was covered in a bib of yogurt. It was one of those moments where you just have to laugh at where you life is. We love the weirdness of our kids and I blame it all on Todd. ha. ha. ha.
With his new octopus at his side, Dylan, the Egyptian pharaoh of course, ate his Popsicle in record time.
At the same time Brooklyn was going back and forth from licking a brownie batter bowl and taking one lick of her Popsicle.

I recently took Logan to the doctor for a check-up. He is doing great even though he measures at the average 2.5 year old. The doctor asked all these questions. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but when she asked if Logan could feed himself I said yes. I think I was too embarrassed to say I had never given him utensils for fear of being speared with a fork. (Last Sunday he beamed someone three rows in front of us smack in the back of the head. He's got a really good arm!) So that night I decided to see what would happen with Logan's first attempt at eating like a human. And here ya go...

5 comments:

Karla said...

What a bunch of cuties!! What a blessing they are to us all. I miss cute,funny Dylan; adorable, dramatic Brooklyn; and cutie-pie Logan! Can't wait to see them again.

amy said...

They are all so cute in their own weird little ways. And yes, you can blame most of it on Todd!

Lori said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm sending you 20 rolls of paper towels!

Kristi said...

Popsicles with WOOD sticks?!? Have you taught your children nothing??! Now, go melt those things in the microwave, let 'em drink them in a cup and raise 'em right!

Missing you and your super crazy kids (and weirdo husband)

lacey said...

I know you're packin out pretty soon. I think of you everyday. EVERY DAY!!! I was so happy to hear you sold your house and bought a new one! They have no idea how lucky they are to be getting you and your family---- no idea.

love you all. Miss you too!