Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is Child Graffiti Illegal?

If it's not illegal, it should be. Dylan and Brooklyn were all too quiet one Saturday afternoon. I was running errands and Dad was in charge of watching the kids.
Dylan came downstairs so proud of his creation. He put eyeshadow on her eyes, a heart on her cheek, and the number 3 on her forehead "because she's three."
With all of her heart tattoos, she felt very loved that Dylan would take the time to make her so pretty.
The funny part is (who am I kidding, it's all the funny part) that there was a game on and I'm not sure how long it took Todd to actually wash her off because she sat on the couch long enough for the red to bleed into the cushions. Awesome.

3 comments:

Lori said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! Classic!

Karla said...

The only thing she missed was the tip of her nose...LOVE the red eye shadow...Brookly, you're TOO CUTE! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Heather said...

This never ceases to crack me up no matter how man times I look at it! I love the "3". It's actually a really good "3"! And the eyeshadow and hearts were good too. I'm proud of them both. lol lol lol lol