You can often find Brooklyn singing "I like to Logan, Logan. I like to Logan, Logan. I like to Logan, Logan. I like to.....LOGAN!" (To the famous dance ditty 'I like to Move It, Move it.') W e have no idea what it means or why she does it but we think it's funny and nothing Brooklyn does came with instructions or an explanation, but we like Logan to. Logan has us all eating out of his sweet chubby fingers. So here is a short tribute to the little big guy.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
La la la Logan
You can often find Brooklyn singing "I like to Logan, Logan. I like to Logan, Logan. I like to Logan, Logan. I like to.....LOGAN!" (To the famous dance ditty 'I like to Move It, Move it.') W e have no idea what it means or why she does it but we think it's funny and nothing Brooklyn does came with instructions or an explanation, but we like Logan to. Logan has us all eating out of his sweet chubby fingers. So here is a short tribute to the little big guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What? Logan has a weird anti-grass tendency? I wonder where that behavior came from.....
Btw, that little baby has all the sudden turned into a BOY! Darling!
Wow Amy, your kids are growing up so fast! They are all so adorable!
What a precious and handsome little toddler you have! I cannot believe how much he's grown and changed. It makes me miss you all. Give him lots of kisses from Aunt Lori on his rosy cheeks.
too funny, parker does not mind the grass. i think he realizes he can get to cool things like flowers, dirt, rocks, etc if he tolerates it and occasionally takes a taste
Post a Comment