Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thirty is the new twenty right?

A super cool birthday present.  Go team Edward....and yes, I am thirteen.
Todd said he would rather take a picture of his big toe than take one of me in my Twilight shirt.  We compromised.
Beautiful flowers
Beautiful roses

Ways I love to celebrate my birthday.
1. flowers (thank you mom and dad...my dad use to give my sisters and I a rose for each year and it was always so special.  And thanks Todd for my beautiful roses)
2.  Baskin Robbins ice cream cake with original frosting is a must...yummy!  Dylan and i fought over the frosting edges...ha ha ha.
3.  My favorite meal by my favorite chef.  It's pretty cool to have my own in house gourmet chef!
Steak and spinach and mashed potatoes.  Todd makes the recipe fancier every year!
4.  And i haven't got my party pics yet but here is the oh so cool invite.  love it!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your twilight shirt! I got one for my 30th birthday this year too! Although I have yet to wear it because I have a huge prego belly still. I justify my obsession in knowing that Stephenie Meyer is still 4 years older than me and must definitely be more obsessed than any of us!

Kristi said...

Ok so are you erasing my comments because I SWEAR I wrote something on your last two posts? I see how you are....

Kristi said...

Ok so are you erasing my comments because I SWEAR I wrote something on your last two posts? I see how you are....

Andrea G. said...

Happy Birthday, Amy! You make me laugh. Paul tells me he married a thirteen year old all the time... but that's okay--it only makes him look bad! ha,ha. You look great in the shirt and I love the flowers. Hope you had a great one.