
You see, I have been a princess my whole life.

All I can say is that I am in love with anything that has ruffles, ribbon, lace, pink, sparkles, silk, and satin. Some things never seem to change.

Heather hasn't changed either...ha ha ha. What a fun look back. Thanks Petey!
P.S. I just showed Dylan this picture and said that it was mommy when she was little. His response was "yeah, but mom, why do you look so cute?" Maybe I am not normally cute anymore but at least I get cute credit from when I was five.



4 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. You look the same.
Todd is so nice to totally help me this week with all that cub scout stuff. Thank him again for me.
We are so sorry we missed your birthday party. Happy late birthday and I'm so impressed with the surprise.
What a darling little girl you were...still pretty darling if you ask me. Cute pictures, brings back memories of Amy and myself having Miss America pagents in the driveway.
Love the pictures. Those are priceless. Don't worry... kids don't understand-- you've just graduated from cute to GORGEOUS!
Darling little girl, darling momma!
Post a Comment