Oh my gosh! I should have listened to all my beehives and Jamie when I had the chance. I just saw Twilight and now I am reading the book. I am so in love with this movie! I feel like a crazy teenager that joins a fan club but I am so jumping on the Twilight train. How fun and romantic in a vampire sort of way. Go team Edward! And thanks to the Barbara and AJ for making me remember my inner crazed girliness. I totally should have been there on opening day! Next time I promise!
Friday, January 02, 2009
TEAM EDWARD!
Oh my gosh! I should have listened to all my beehives and Jamie when I had the chance. I just saw Twilight and now I am reading the book. I am so in love with this movie! I feel like a crazy teenager that joins a fan club but I am so jumping on the Twilight train. How fun and romantic in a vampire sort of way. Go team Edward! And thanks to the Barbara and AJ for making me remember my inner crazed girliness. I totally should have been there on opening day! Next time I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are such a 12 year old. :) Glad you got the T-shirt.
Okay I just looked at your blog. I'm still laughing so hard. I'm so happy that you've found Edward! It's fun to be 12 again!
Post a Comment