Trunk-or-treating was a hit. The cars were awesome, the kids loved the candy, and of course, I took a thousand pictures. Thanks to all the awesome ward members who make their cars so festive and fun for the little ones.
Brooklyn seriously showing her necklace to the camera.
Having some fun
Having even more fun
having a hard time walking in a mermaid tail
Todd was having a hard time in this pic...ha ha.
Brooklyn showing her sassy side.
Hey that shark ate my baby.
Brooklyn and the painted side of her necklace.
Logan being indoctrinated into our family's love for dressing up. Trial by fire baby.
This is the big brother shark teaching the baby shark. He's trying to tell Logan "if you hurry up and smile mom will stop trying to get the perfect picture." ha ha ha
Happy baby shark. he actually didn't mind his costume too much.
Brooklyn before her Ariel shoes.
We got all the under-the-sea creatures together. The funny thing was that they came from only two families. These are the Dunham (sp?) kids and ours. Nemo had other fish to go visit.
I wish this picture was more in focus. One of my cute friends at church, Angela.
Fellow friendly trick or treaters. It's Sarah and Ellie!
Dylan and his lunch box bag.
Logan is wondering what the heck is going on here?
This is what happens when you put a lot of candy and my two year old together.
Her body has been taken over by the sugar monster.
We dumped out the kids and the candy on a blanket.
The annual trunk-or treat ward activity. This is my favorite because you don't have to walk an entire neighborhood with small children. You just go from car to car and enjoy ward members Halloween spirit. We were lucky enough to get perfect weather for ALL of our Halloween activities! yay!



3 comments:
Did you make the shark costumes TOO? You are incredible. The mermaid is darling. I especially love the sparkels. : ) Wherever did you get them?
OH MY!!!! Look at you guys! You guys look amazing! I found you through Camille's blog. I'm so happy I found you! I'll check here often! I love your beautimous children!
I want to squeeze that little shark! (and I wouldn't mind squeezing the other two as well!) Love you.
Post a Comment