No, not that kind of March Madness although I did do pretty well on my bracket and it was fun to cheer on BYU. We just had a busy month of visits, parties, activities, and more.
Grandpa Smith and Cindy came to visit our house at the end of February. The kids loved building a snowman with him, playing together, going to the Short North, and eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Very fun.
The 1st Annual Lewis Center Young Women's Pinewood Derby
Why should the Boy Scouts have all the fun? I am the Beehive advisor and got to participate in this great activity for the girls in our ward.
These are a few of my favorite cars. Very creative!
(Choose the Right)
Hot Dog on wheels!
The Beehives were in charge of this combined activity and my assignment was the dessert table.
YW must mix pink somewhere with the cars.
Racers, start your engines!
Thank Heavens the Counselor over the Beehives thought to do pink and black too. Her trophies were awesome!
Another favorite race car.
and they're off!
The group with their cars. A very fun night!
Speaking of YW, I made these blocks for my class. You can find the idea and the how too here.
A Leprechaun came to visit our house. The kids set a trap but he got away. Brooklyn found his footprints for days all around the whole house. Sneaky guy.
'Mom, what could I do with this little hat?'
Brilliant idea Brooklyn!
Logan enjoying the pot of gold.
Happy St. Patrick's day!



2 comments:
What fun March was! You've been a busy girl...a very creative busy girl! Loved all the photos. That last pic of Logan is a Matthew face for sure! ha ha
Those girls are so lucky to have you! You are too darling! Am I a bad mom if I say I'm dreading the pinewood derby for my little mom? I just don't really get it. Loving your desert table as well. So Amy.
Post a Comment