Friday, March 06, 2009

Mooooooo

So, Brooklyn and I were driving around and we happened to pass a cow farm.  Brooklyn said "what's that?"  And I answered "a cow."  But before I could tell her all about cows and remind her about the sound they make she said "Ewe, I don't like cows."  I asked her why and she said "because cows are stinky, that's all."  

I was thinking about the differences between all my kids.  When Dylan was her age he would have said something like "why does a cow moo? Why do cows make milk. Where does chocolate milk come from? Why do cows have spots? Why do cows live on farms? What do cows eat? Do cows drink milk?"  And the list would have gone on until I would have started referring him to Todd for answers I couldn't think of.  Brooklyn wants nothing to do with cows, and Logan will probably just smile and fall asleep and maybe dream about cows while not bothering anyone.

I love that my kids are so unique because it makes running errands a little more fun and a bit more adventurous, that's all.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it!

Marla said...

Your little (gorgeous) Brooklyn sounds soooooo much like my G personality-wise. I wish you luck with that.... (I tell Dave he is totally taking over of the raising when she becomes a teenager, because I cannot deal.) :)