Tuesday, March 03, 2009

"I have to go peep"

Seriously...
I am sick of changing human sized poopy diapers.
I am loosing the battle, my hair, and my mind.  Not to mention the clean smell of flowers that once filled my home.  Please lend me your ideas, web sites, suggestions, etc.  And if anyone knows of a big girl boot camp I can send my stubborn two year old to so that someone else can train her, sign me up.


4 comments:

Meg said...

I came across your blog and I just have to say i have a stubborn 2 year old, too! He won't even sit on a potty. So if you find any ideas let me know! Hah.

Lori said...

HA! HA! HA! I had to laugh at this post because girl I got you soooo beat in the "frustration when it comes to potty training department." I feel your pain though...no easy solutions...the consolation is they usually figure it out before they graduate! Love you.

Unknown said...

Aww, potty training...waaayyy frustrating! I finally had to resort to using candy as bribery. I started out with all kinds of cute stickers, but I guess they weren't enough motivation! I let Kaitlin pick out her own reward candy at the store and each time she went #1 she got one peice and two peices for #2. That and the big girl princess panties seemed to motivate her. I am not looking forward to potty training with Jacob, he seems to be even more stubborn! Good luck!

lacey said...

Okay, So when you figure it out will you come work it out with my 2and a half year old?

Thanks. As I say, you are the best.