Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Petey

Here are my top ten favorite things about my one and only little sister
1.  She lives in her own wonderland and still knows how to play make-believe with the best of them
2.  She is beautiful on the outside but has the most kind and giving heart on the inside
3.  She knows what mimi, feather, pokey, stinky pete, cleaning up throw up out of my hair at the aquarium, Italians and train cars, french sunburns, stuck in the rain in london, and living with nancy is.
4.  She rescues me from my fear of big cities and small towns
5.  She makes me laugh with her funny voices
6.  She gives the best massages
7.  She has the same beautiful skinny fingers I remember her having as a little girl
8.  She stands up for what she believes in
9.  She follows her dreams and makes them real
10.  She is one of my best friends in the world
happy birthday Heather....I love you
This is yet another attempt to make performing monkeys out of my children
when I ask them to smile they do this weird forced grin that looks kind of creepy so then I ask them to laugh and this is what happens...


Alright, this pic is over exposed but I love it and the kids love their Aunt Petey


Heather is the best and somehow can't speak my kids' language

1 comment:

Marla said...

I did not know you had a blog...I am feeling sooooo left out right now....:)

Love all the cute pics of your kids and great stories. I think you're amazing to do all you've done since having #3. I don't think I did anything besides run after kids for a year after little D was born. You're amazing!