Friday, September 19, 2008

Arrgh Matey!

This be the toughest privateer in the business!
He calls himself Capt'n Jack and don't be letting his size be puttin ye at ease lest he makes ye walk the plank and swim with them sharks below. He has a sidekick too that may appear to be a sweet wench but a lass, she may be the wench that takes all yer booty.

I just found out the coolest thing ever... today is national "talk like a pirate day!"  So, for all you salty dogs and scallywags, shiver me timbers and blow me down this be the best, grandest day ever.  Me sprogs (kids) may be walkin the plank and headin for Davy Jones Locker if they try to mutiny this bounty.  But ahoy thar, watch out for this wench sailing under the jolly rodger cause I be the best land lubbin lass to ever shove the seven seas.  Today I'll be scrubbin the decks and capturin little squibbies that best be trying to avast me swaggy...er pieces of eight for ye less savvy buccaneers. Arghhhh. Yo ho yo ho a pirates life fer me

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Ayyyy matey, I too am scared of ye wee pirate....makes me quiver in me boots (but ye wench is still a sweet little lassie)!

lacey said...

uhm... english please?

Now, that is the cutest pirate costume ever. Danget for such talented people like you- my store bought assembled types can't even come close.

Unknown said...

Great, I missed talk like a pirate day! I had no idea! The fact that you wrote an entire blog entry in pirate talk is just one of the many reasons I love you and your awesomeness!

Andrea G. said...

I hope you don't make me walk the plank for blog stocking... but that is the cutest thing ever! You are so creative! Argh! What a great wench (mom) ye be! ha,ha

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Ahoy!
We missed the day too, Andrew and Syd & Kari all have pirate costumes..
I had a great time at dinner the other night- It was nice to catch up since I don't get to see you as much since you were in YW...

Alexis said...

I love it! You are so fun! What a great Mom.