
Have I ever told you how much I love having a girl? She is full of energy, totally lovable, really sweet, daring and dramatic. She is our family's firecracker and heart. I think I could actually use the word pink to describe her. Maybe pink mixed with something wild like a cheetah print. Watching her in dance class makes me want to melt. Her little ballet shoes are so tiny. She loves any and all tutus. And we just found out that for her Spring concert she will be dancing to "Once Upon A Dream" from Sleeping Beauty. That just happens to be her most favoritest song ever! Plus, she gets to dance in a shiny sparkly bright pink and purple tutu. What could be better. In the book Pinkalicious the little girl says something like, 'I looked so beautiful, I started to cry.' That's how I feel about all things girl. If it sparkles, has pink or purple, lace, or ruffles, it makes me so happy I kind of want to cry. I think all movies should have happy endings and boys should still throw their coats over mud puddles so that a girl does not get her shoes dirty. My heart is so thankful for Brooklyn. She is truly one of a kind and the coolest girl I know.

I
love
you
Brooklyn!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you got a girl too! Brooklyn is a doll!
....btw, Amy, you are a great writer. I love how you describe things. So fun to read!
Brooklyn is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad she has a mommy that loves "All things girl".
Post a Comment