Monday, February 09, 2009

I Spy Moroni

So we were sitting in the car waiting for Todd to come out of church and we were playing I Spy.  I said "I spy with my eye something green" and Dylan guessed it by picking a tree.  I also had him guess a car, the sky, etc. all by their color.  Well, Dylan knows the advanced version of this game or he thinks I need a lot of help guessing.  When it was his turn he said "I spy with my eye something that is golden, holding a trumpet, and it's kind of human-like."  Now I am wondering what he thinks of all statues that are kind of human-like.  He was in his car seat facing away from the temple but I am glad he knows where Moroni is.  

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think kids this age just love Moroni...when he was little Bradley told his preschool class that he wanted to be Moroni when he grew up! Had a hard time explaining that one! Glad you're back blogging.