Monday, October 30, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to the new Smith Family Musings blogspot! In an effort to keep our families "in the loop" - with as little effort as possible :) - I have created a "one stop shop" (if you will) on the latest Smith Family happenings.

If you would prefer email or telephone calls...too bad, as we will no longer be accepting either of those from any of you!

In all seriousness, we thought this would be a great way to stay in touch on a daily basis. Post away!

Love You All
Todd

1 comment:

Amy said...

I wish I could say that Dylan had the "guts" to enter the contest...but the fact is - he was coerced.

The poor kid had no choice...either he was wearing the costume or Amy was!

Actually it was a lot of fun. We'll be putting pics up very soon!

Tell Cat Zeta and Mikey I said hi.